Are the Planets really Fallen Angels

Should the non-canonical Book of Enoch, Jubilees and Jasher be considered Scripture

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

DaveyT
Site Admin

Are the Planets really Fallen Angels

Post by DaveyT »

Section I I I. Chapters LXXII-LXXXII The Book of the Heavenly Luminaries

"And many heads of the stars, in command, will go astray. And these will change their courses and their activities and will not appear at the times that have been prescribed for them. And the entire law of the stars will be closed to the sinners, and the thoughts of those who dwell upon the Earth will go astray over them, and they will turn from all their ways and will go astray, and will think them gods. And many evils will overtake them and punishment will come upon them to destroy them all.” 1 Enoch 80:6-8
Paul Zietsman

Re: Are the Planets really Fallen Angels

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Even the "Canon" of Scripture confirms this:

1Cor 15:38-40  But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.  All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.  There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

We, and the animals, the fish and the birds all have, terrestrial bodies, each after its kind, and then there are beings that have celestial bodies, each after their kind, all differing in glory.

Now the stars are in their set courses, but those that transgressed God's command are out of course (not in sync with the rest of the stars). They are the "wandering stars" Jude mentions, and compares certain persons to: "...wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever" Jud v13.
Robot Kontroler

Re: Are the Planets really Fallen Angels

Post by Robot Kontroler »

That is very insightful, Paul. Thanks for sharing that!
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬