Greetings from Germany!

Tell us a little about yourself
This discussion board was made so that like-minded Christians might have a place to connect, learn from and encourage one another. Christian Flat Earth Testimonies are especially appropriate here.

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

EvedMoshiach777

Greetings from Germany!

Post by EvedMoshiach777 »

Dear beloved Brothers and Sisters,

my Name is David and this is my story:

Since my childhood I was taught the Gospel and encouraged to read my bible from the beginning to the end. Back then "from the beginning to the end" meant from Genesis to Revelation. However, today there are many more books included in my "spiritual treasury".

In 2002 while on vacation, YHWH told my mother the unexpected. She was enjoying the breath of the sea and the sound of the waves. All in All she was very happy and satisfied, just living the moment. Then out of nowhere she heard a gentle voice inside her saying: "Life as you know it will change drastically in the upcoming years". Of course she was shocked and did not know what that meant. Later that year YHWH also told her that he wants us to leave the "institutional church", because they were not teaching the whole truth there and it would harm us in our spiritual walk. My parents always went to church, so that was not an easy task for them, but they obeyed. We (me and my two siblings) were quite young at that time and not yet ready to receive strong bread. We had an basic understanding of the Gospel and believed that Jesus died for us and was raised from the dead and is now reigning to the Right Hand of The Father, but of course we were still children and had other interests.

So we were raised spiritually from home until I was mature enough to engage with YHWH and His Word (both the written word and His Son). I knew that my parents had left "institutional church" and I knew the reason. But I never was one of those people who just accept the testimony of other people without having confirmation on my part. YHWH called me in 2010, that was the year where I was truly saved. The upcoming years were marked by a mixture of strong spiritual growth, a multitude of disasters and true deliverance. YHWH showed me all kings of congegrations and denominations. I can truly say: "I have seen it all".
  • Baptist Church
  • Mennonites
  • SDA
  • Pentecostalism
  • Charismatic Church
  • African Congegrations
  • Messianic Judaism
  • House Churches
This just serves as an overview. I went through all of these "flavours of christianity" and YHWH showed me why I should leave these "institutions", because they are dead and YHWH is El Chai, "The Living God". Of course that does not mean that all Churches in the world are bad, but at least the general "Church System" is flawed. And my personal experiences show me that most of the people that receive and accept the "real truth", are those outside the "Church System". Most of them have their own House Assemblies or they share their truth via Forums (like these), Youtube, Email etc.

After a devastating experience I went through, I left the whole "Church System" behind and "tried" the World. However, The Spirit of the Most High never left me. Looking back, I can see the traces of His Spirit and His Hand resting on me even in my darkest times. I became addicted to so many things, especially weed. This one almost ruined me. I am so grateful that YHWH had mercy on me, because I think if he returned just slightly below 2 years ago, I would not have made it. I living so far away from him, full of sins, bond in chains of darkness by satan. In no means I considered myself free. No, I was bound 100%. My life was horrible and I get chills when I think about my past life.

As I said YHWH had mercy on me, because he chose me before I was born. He loved me, before I could ever love him. That is manifest in my life. Although I was so far away from him because of my sins, he was always close by me, because the Blood of The Lamb was shed for me and for everyone that should come to faith.

I think most of us know the "Narnia Series". I used to watch the three movies back then before I knew about its occult, satanic background. There is a little girl in the first movie who is called "Lucy". She is the first who enters Narnia and of course no one believed her! The same applied to our Familiy's awakening to FLAT EARTH. Back then in 2017 my sister was the first whom YHWH's Spirit showed the true biblical cosmology, but we all rejected it! How sad I feel about it when this comes to my mind! Well, thankfully YHWH opened our heart to the truth in 2018, even though I was still into Weed, I felt YHWH's calling and perceived the truth about FLAT EARTH.

It blew my mind and of course it would not be long until YHWH showed me THE BOOK OF ENOCH. I remember there was a night in early 2019 where I just could not sleep due to anger, frustration and emptiness due to sin, unforgiveness etc. Then out of nowhere I heard the Spirit of YHWH speaking to my heart, saying: "Read the Book of Enoch". I was like "Why? It can't be true, because its full of strange things and mythology" and I stopped reading the bible due to my sinful lifestyle. However, my curiosity was stronger than my terrible state of existence. Well, I did read it! And I could not stop, because I saw the truth RIGHT AWAY! I read from Chapter 1 to Chapter 80, went to sleep and just finished it the next "morning" (I think I slept in very late). Many things changed and I started reading my Bible again! With a fresh view. I also felt a partial relief from sin. However, YHWH was not yet done with me!

I became very sick in the end of Januray 2020. I went to the Hospital and they could not tell me what I had, although all signs and symptoms pointed to an rupture of the appendix. Looking back I now clearly understand that satan blinded them, because he wanted me to die, so that my life could not bear fruit (what it truly does now! Praise YHWH). Believe it or not, I almost died there because of a ruptured appendix !!! In the fourth night YHWH sent a mighty thunderstorm and 4 thunders just hit very close to the hospital. Today this reminds me of a saying we have "a thunderstorm clears the air." And we know who is "the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now at work in the sons of disobedience." (Ephesians 2:2 BSB) and that we do not wrestle "against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12).

However it may be, after this thunderstorm things were being processed very quickly. After surgery, they told me my blood was full of toxins due to my ruptured appendix (back then I was like "you don't say"). So it took a long time for me to recover. I was in Hospital for 10 days, and could neither eat nor drink for 7 days. I lost more than 20 pounds. The most important aspect of this hard time was that not only was my body healed, but also my spirit! PRAISE YHWH and HIS PRECIOUS SON!! After I left the hospital I had such an hunger for the truth and since then I study the Scriptures daily. For me the following verse has a special and unique meaning: "...because he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin." (1 Peter 4:1 NASB)

YHWH did not just change me, but my whole family. We could forgive each others sins and the Spirit of YHWH refreshed us with Blessings from above. We now work together, have our in-depth Bible Studies, all of us are readily receiving the so called "Apocrypha", while testing it daily. I am very certain this forum will be a blessing to me and vice versa! I am already blessed by Paul Zietsman's post "Antarctica: A closed system and a very deep rabbit hole". I could instantly feel a connection of all the things YHWH taught me the last years. Thank you Father, for these eye-opening truths! And thank you Paul, for writing and investigating such matters of the Kingdom!

What do I plan to contribute?

1.) The Importance of the Dead Sea Scrolls (DSS)
  • most of the "Apocrypha" has been found in the Caves of Qumran, including:
  • The Book of Enoch
  • The Book of Jubilees
  • The Book of Sirach
  • The Testament of the 12 Patriarchs
  • The Book of Tobit
Once we understand the importance of the Dead Sea Scrolls, we see a deep connections between each of these so called "apocryphal books". They were meant to be read together and are interrelated! E.g. the Book of Enoch is at least confirmed by The Book of Jubilees, Sirach and The Testament of the 12 Patriarchs. Furthermore, if one studies the community at Qumran, as laid out in the DSS, one realizes the parallels between "The Way" found in acts and the Community of Qumran.

2.) The Qumran 364 Calendar
  • also called "Enoch Calendar" or "Zadokite Calendar"
  • Information provided by the DSS
  • application and connection to FLAT EARTH
I studied this in-depth for the year 2021. I asked myself which calendar is the "right" one? Because in Genesis 1:14 we read: "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years "

No current calendar employs all luminaries, i.e. Sun, Moon AND Stars. The majority of the world uses the corrupt "Gregorian Calendar", which is solely Solar based (i.e. to worship the sun). Then there are the so called lunar or soli-lunar based calendars, used by the Jews according to the flesh in Israel, by Muslims and others. However, the biblical calendar as laid out by the DSS (and alluded to by the Book of Enoch + Book of Jubilees e.a.) employs all the luminaries. If desired, I would love to share my findings with you.

3.) Translations of certain fragments - Monte Urbano Map 1587

I already have a "collection" of interesting phrases and descriptions that I translated via the help of my own language skills and Google Translator - lol. In many instances it even confirms the Book of Enoch by confirming what it says the characteristics of the winds. There is also a hidden reference to the 2nd Book of Esdras (The Apocalyps or Revelation of Esdras) regarding the country or place of "Arsareth", mentioned in 2 Esdras 13:39–47.

Just one more thing: I am in no way "dogmatic" about things I researched. In fact, YHWH gave me an open, inquisitive mind and a gentle, empathic character. I know about so many forums and social media groups where there is only HATE and everyone wants to BE RIGHT. Its a very stressful place to be and I have been wounded many times and I think you know that too! I read through all posts and find that this is not the case here! Halleluyah! May our discussions be fruitful and may we all be zealous for the love of our Messiah!

In divine love from above,

David
"The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times ten thousand (stood) before Him, yet He needed no counselor." - Ḥănōwḵ 14:22
DaveyT
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by DaveyT »

David, my brother,

Thank you for that refreshing introduction. I've been so blessed reading it.
This forum has laid dormant for a few years. There didn't seem to be much interest within the Biblical cosmology community. It cost me nothing to maintain and keep it up so I refused to take it down. You may have helped bring it back, I hope.

With this rising Beast system consuming our lives over the last two years, the FE discussion as a whole seems to have taken a back seat. We've learned so much about Satan's devices in this that informing those who profess Christ has been my priority. All of that work seems to have reached it's zenith and therefore, it could be that God is taking our attention back to His creation. Before COVID, I was actively confronting churches and their Pastors about the globe deception and God's true cosmogony. I wrote and printed a booklet that I've sent to church leaders around the country and handed to local Pastors as well. Here's the pdf link if you want to read it yourself: http://u.pc.cd/wQhrtalK

This was the result of overcoming the one and most important obstacle to embracing Biblical cosmology. I started off looking at the empirical evidence along with the lies of NASA. It all seemed to make sense and yet I wasn't ready to accept it fully until I was able to prove it in the Scriptures. William (Robot Kontroler), is a member of this forum and it was he who first introduced me to the true shape of the Earth, as described in the Bible. I'm sure you will be hearing from him soon. Yes, brother Paul is a major contribution to this forum, him and I go back more than 10 years even though we've never met face to face. He lives in South Africa. Lord willing, you will be hearing from him too.

There's so much more to talk about and I've run out of time. Let's all get blessed by this encouraging fellowship the Lord has provided.

Your brother,
David
Caleb4life

Post by Caleb4life »

Wow dear brother David! What an incredible and refreshing testimony! How did you find this little forum on the internet? I’m so glad that you have!

With all of your talk about accurate calendars, it reminded me of a discord server that I joined over a year ago (Brother David who founded this forum is also familiar with the founder of the discord server, Noel Hadley).

In fact, here’s an invite to that discord server.

https://discord.gg/bCJHnHHB

That said, I’ll let you know in advance that a majority of the active people there have gotten into Torah observance in recent years.

And if you spend much time posting/reading there, you will quickly see what I mean.

But even so, there has been a lot of calendar talk on that server, and so perhaps they would benefit from your insights as well?

They also discuss many other topics related to seeking truth in these times.

As for me, our family feels way behind the curve (no pun intended :D ) on coming out of Babylon in some ways (like we still put up Christmas trees unfortunately), but on flat earth, the institutional church, and many other matters, we have definitely been awakened thanks be to YHWH!

Ok, back to work for me, but wanted to quickly post to welcome and thank you again for sharing!!

Love,
Caleb
EvedMoshiach777

SPOILER ALERT, This reply may be long due to my inability in keeping things short, although I try - lol

Shalom Brother David and Caleb!

Both wonderful Names full of promises and biblical significance. I want to tell you right away that I am in no way associated to any "Hebrew Root", "Messianic Judaism" and "Torah-Observance" Group. In fact I also went through all of their flavours, especially the crazy ones on Youtube. Mostly they end up denying our beloved Apostle Paul and later on they will reject Messiah. A very prominent and recent example is available on Youtube.

However, I still highly regard Torah and uphold certain things in it according to what I call "The Spirit of Melchizedeq", our King of Righteousness. There was a change in the Priesthood and hence in the Torah as well! (cf. Hebrews 7:12) There is a huge debate in the communities out there what we MUST KEEP IN ORDER TO BE SAVED...In fact all Heresies, for what came first back then in the land of Mitsrayim (Egypt), the blood on the doorpost or the Torah? We all know that it was because of The Blood of The Lamb that the Destroyer passed by the houses on which was the Blood of the slain Lamb. Then afterwards they were saved, then the UNBELIEVING Part of Israel, consisting of both Jews according to the Flesh and Gentiles, aka "A mixed Multitude", was consumed alive by She'ol (which is in fact a great FE proof passage which proofs that there is a word BELOW THE GROUND; the Netherworld, UNDERworld, i.e. Hades in Greek and She'ol in Hebrew).

It was to a (mostly) rebellious people that the Torah had been given. Its highly symbolic that the Torah was written on stone by the Finger of God TWICE. It should show us that the WORD WRITTEN IN STONE would benefit us nothing, because the Torah itself cannot save us - and never was intended to do anyway. It is the Torah WRITTEN IN OUR HEARTS by the FINGER OF GOD, by "the circumcision of Christ" (Colossians 2:11-14) The Pharisees, Saducees and whoever was in power back then manipulated Torah by their demonic Talmud and hence taught that by fulfilling the Law, especially by circumcision, one attains eternal life. HOW WRONG, as Jeremiah also wrote:

"How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the Law of the LORD is with us,’ when in fact the lying pen of the scribes has produced a deception (i.e. Oral Law, later written down in their Babylonian Talmud)?

Thats a long story and I think its not relevant for this community as we are to talk about Biblical Cosmology. But I felt to share it anyway - lol.

What I wanted to state with that is that I keep certain aspects of the Torah, not to be saved, but as a result of being saved, because the Torah, if rightly applied, is a light unto our feet and the Most High's Guidline for our lives. Hence I totally avoid any discussions with people who ask or try to tell me what to do regarding Torah. Besides the so called "Moral Law" I keep the Sabbath and the Biblical Feasts. Not after the manner of legalism, but in freedom. I dont care about exact dates according to some special calendar. I may study the Qumran Calendar, but I do not apply it to real life. On the one hand because I did not figute it out 100% yet, on the other hand I respect and love my family, who do not understand such matters yet, and I do not want to trouble them or be a stumbling block. E.g. we celebrate Sabbath at Friday Night, although I am aware that the "True 7th Day" may be on another day. But thats all fruitless discussion. What is important to me - and I believe to any upright Follower of Messiah - is a new creation (cf. 2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 6:15 etc).

Finally, let me comment your lovely and refreshing replies!

DaveyT wrote:
Thank you for that refreshing introduction. I've been so blessed reading it.
This forum has laid dormant for a few years. There didn't seem to be much interest within the Biblical cosmology community. It cost me nothing to maintain and keep it up so I refused to take it down. You may have helped bring it back, I hope.
My beloved Brother, just these words made my heart delight and in fact I was blessed by them too! I am thankful to have a local family that are a.) saved (!!!) and b.) like to talk about Cosmology, Apocrypha etc. But sometimes I long for other Brothers and Sisters as well. And I am looking forward talking to you guys! May YHWH bless us in our journey towards HIM and HIS Kingdom!

DaveyT wrote:
With this rising Beast system consuming our lives over the last two years, the FE discussion as a whole seems to have taken a back seat. We've learned so much about Satan's devices in this that informing those who profess Christ has been my priority.
"Beast system consuming our lives over the last two years" - Is there any better way to summarize the last two years? I think you nailed it. Indeed FE has taken a back seat. Its more about "surviving" the Kingdom of the Beast that becomes more and more powerful in front of our eyes. Covid was a Gamechanger indeed! It drew the line between Righteous and Unrighteous, between the Believer and the Pretender!

DaveyT wrote:
I wrote and printed a booklet that I've sent to church leaders around the country and handed to local Pastors as well. Here's the pdf link if you want to read it yourself: http://u.pc.cd/wQhrtalK
Great! I gonna talk a look at your booklet! Always love such work!

DaveyT wrote:
It all seemed to make sense and yet I wasn't ready to accept it fully until I was able to prove it in the Scriptures.
I agree 100%. Same over here, it started making sense, but it kicked in when the Holy Spirit revealed Scripture passage after Scripture passage that was talking about FE! Today my mind has changed to the point that I cannot even regard the Globe as a possibility hahah! PRAISE THE MOST HIGH!

DaveyT wrote:
William (Robot Kontroler), is a member of this forum and it was he who first introduced me to the true shape of the Earth, as described in the Bible. I'm sure you will be hearing from him soon. Yes, brother Paul is a major contribution to this forum, him and I go back more than 10 years even though we've never met face to face. He lives in South Africa. Lord willing, you will be hearing from him too.
Can't wait to meet both of them! How beautiful that YHWH used William to show you the truth! What a blessing! And I bet Paul bears the name for a reason - lol! His insights are outstanding. I absorbed EVERYTHING he wrote on the Antarctica Topic!

Caleb4life wrote:
Wow dear brother David! What an incredible and refreshing testimony! How did you find this little forum on the internet? I’m so glad that you have!
Hey Brother Caleb! Thats a very good question. I was studying Enoch and I came across Chapters 65-67 where it deals about the valley of the angels in the west and how after their descend the place becomes frozen. I read that passage a multitude of times, and this time I was like "This must be connected to Antarctica". After some researches I came across this tiny forum! I think it was a move of YHWH! Because I was blown away by Paul's articles. It was like a stream of wisdom that set in order all the things I understood and researched the past couple years!

Caleb4life wrote:
With all of your talk about accurate calendars, it reminded me of a discord server that I joined over a year ago (Brother David who founded this forum is also familiar with the founder of the discord server, Noel Hadley).

In fact, here’s an invite to that discord server.

https://discord.gg/bCJHnHHB

That said, I’ll let you know in advance that a majority of the active people there have gotten into Torah observance in recent years
I think I have heard of Noel Hadley, but am not familiar with him! Thanks for the server, but I am a little cautious to talk with people that have "gotten into Torah observance in recent years". I do find it difficult to talk with "such people" (not meant in an offensive way), because it mostly leads to fruitless discussions. However, if their heart is true and free from any deceit and especially PRIDE, than it could be fruitful. However, I only found 1 single person with whome I could have a fruitful talk and even learn many things regarding Torah :)

Caleb4life wrote:
As for me, our family feels way behind the curve (no pun intended :D ) on coming out of Babylon in some ways (like we still put up Christmas trees unfortunately), but on flat earth, the institutional church, and many other matters, we have definitely been awakened thanks be to YHWH!
I feel you my Brother! Its the same over here. My mother and my sister still love putting up Christmas trees, although the rest of us hate it, because we know its pagan origin. What I do is instead of fighting verbally, I pray to YHWH to open their eyes towards it. And I can already feel that they do not want to do it again next year (if we will still live then, which is a much more important question - lol).

Furthermore I think YHWH works INDIVIDUALLY. A thing that most people forget. We as humans do tend to live by patterns: "If it worked this time, it will ever work". However, as YHWH created each person individually, so the person's way is individual as well. Otherwise everything would be boring and predictable. The Most important thing is to have a renewed heart that longs for repentance and change. A heart that loves YHWH and his Son Jesus Christ! And praise YHWH that you and your family has been awakened by YHWH!

Blessings from the divine storechambers above!
David
"The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times ten thousand (stood) before Him, yet He needed no counselor." - Ḥănōwḵ 14:22
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Welcome to the forum brother David, we look forward to hearing more from you. It seems you have done a lot of research on things of particular interest to this forum, and of course to each of our personal lives. I would very much like to hear what your have found on your journey. I agree so much with what you shared about the other sacred scriptures that are not included in the modern bibles. I would also appreciate your knowledge on the names in the Urbano Monte map - I believe that is one of the best maps we have available to work with, and it often corroborates, both geographically, and by meanings found in names, what the book of Enoch says.

Please post your insights for us to read. You can do so by posting a new topic, or if it is on a topic already under discussion, you can post it under that category. The home page dashboard shows when there are new postings in any topic, so we will be able to track them from there.

May our Lord Jesus bless you and your family in Christ.
Paul
EvedMoshiach777

Hey Brother Paul!

I love your wishes at the end of your message:
May our Lord Jesus bless you and your family in Christ.
I cannot recall when I did hear/read this kind of blessing from people I conversed with! Most of the time I came across people who just wanted to fight or put their focus on Torah Observance. Their love certainly grew cold :cry: . Therefore, I am happy to read this blessing! The same to you and your loved ones!

Paul Zietsman wrote:
It seems you have done a lot of research on things of particular interest to this forum, and of course to each of our personal lives. I would very much like to hear what your have found on your journey.
That is certainly true! The last two years I studied the Scripture daily and continue to do so until this day. I neither have a wife, nor children. Plus, due to the Beast System, I cannot even work anymore due to certain restrictions in Germany (did there ever come something good from that land :roll: ). So yes, I have a lot of time and truly the Holy Spirit blessed me with many insights that I hope prove to be fruitful! Because I am often very "insecure" about certain things and keep them in my heart first, because I do not want to teach things that are not taught / revealed by the Holy Spirit, because they can cause damage to the true remnant community! Many Youtubers today claim they are no teachers, but "researchers" and say they just "share" their ideas. However, they are indeed teaching, because they "share" their "research outcomes" as if they were facts - lol. Youtube became a very dangerous place to be!

Paul Zietsman wrote:
I would also appreciate your knowledge on the names in the Urbano Monte map - I believe that is one of the best maps we have available to work with, and it often corroborates, both geographically, and by meanings found in names, what the book of Enoch says.
I agree 100% There are so many hidden gems in that map! I try to set up an interesting topic in the upcoming days! This map always gives me chills! And thanks again for your amazing Posts regarding the "Antarctica: A closed system and a very deep rabbit hole" series. Did you already gather enough information for a third part? I absorbed all information like a dried out sponge!!! It was an exciting read!! I felt like I did back then when I read Enoch for the first time!

Blessings from the storechambers above! To you and your loved ones as well!

David
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Thank you for your kind words David, and I am really looking forward to your postings on the Monte Map!
I will be getting to work soon, on finishing the 3rd post (green horse). I do not have as much time as you do, so pse be patient for yet a little while. I had originally planned to finish that part shortly after the second post, but then this scamdemic came at that exact time, and I got into researching the truth behind all that, and started to warn others (those who would listen). These developments are fitting very much into what I had planned to post, so I thought to give things a bit more time to develop, so that I could compile a coherent post which includes these events.

Background: I am on a farm in South Africa, and I part-time farm on a self-sustaining basis, and I do have a small business for financial income - in the lines of irrigation and solar power for farmers. I thus have a lot of work on my hands every day.

Blessings in Christ Jesus to you and yours.
Paul
EvedMoshiach777

Paul Zietsman wrote:
I do not have as much time as you do, so pse be patient for yet a little while. I had originally planned to finish that part shortly after the second post, but then this scamdemic came at that exact time, and I got into researching the truth behind all that, and started to warn others (those who would listen).
Background: I am on a farm in South Africa, and I part-time farm on a self-sustaining basis, and I do have a small business for financial income - in the lines of irrigation and solar power for farmers. I thus have a lot of work on my hands every day.
When I read that you are a farmer my heart rejoiced and I was filled with a mixture of awe and peace. You truly fulfill the commandment stated in Genesis 3:19:
By the sweat of your face You will eat bread, Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return.
Oh how I would love to join you in that work! I may consider myself a "scribe", but nevertheless I love hard work! My other family members would consider themself as "workaholics", and they truly suffer from the "scamdemic", as you describe it! It truly is a scam - right from the pit of hell!.

So yes, I will be very patient :) !

Re "those who would listen" : I am convinced in my heart that our Heavenly Father uses the scamdemic to mark (double meaning) the righteous and the unrighteous as is written in Malachi 3:18:
Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
I am very glad to hear that you try to wake up and warn others, may YHWH bless you mightily for this act!

Blessings from Above!
David
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Your words are so kind David; thank you my brother. You are most welcome to visit us here on the farm in South Africa, if you ever consider travelling.
Maybe send me an email and I will reply, because I think we may be discussing things that are off-topic for the forum.
Blessings in Christ Jesus to you and yours
Paul
Last edited by Paul Zietsman on January 9th, 2022, 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaveyT
Site Admin

Post by DaveyT »

Brother Paul,

Off topic is OK, maybe we should create a sub-forum for "Off Topic" discussion.

David T.