Antarctica: A closed system and a very deep rabbit hole - part 1

This forum will host a discussion into why Antarctica is the KEY to understanding the purpose behind this great globe/space deception. We will also discuss the real purpose for geoengineering and how that relates to climate change.

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

Paul Zietsman

Antarctica: A closed system and a very deep rabbit hole - part 1

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Over the ages there have been so many deceptions and false concepts built into the “world paradigm” that it is an almost impossible task to figure out what things really look/looked like, or what the Bible is telling us. (A good example is an extract from Gleason’s writings …” Instead of the word “earth” meaning both land and water, only the dry land is called earth (in the Scriptures), and the seas the gathering or collection of the waters in vast bodies. Earth and the great bodies of water are described as two distinct and independent regions, and not as together forming one great globe, which modern astronomers call “the earth.” In other words the “earth” is not the concept we have of the “whole world”, it refers to the terra firma only, not the seas.

Through the ages there have been numerous tamperings with the calendar, so where on the time scale are we really? What time is it really?

Time itself has been tampered with. The Enochian timetable divided a night and a day sequel into 18 parts, not 24 hours. It divides a year into 364 days (360 + 4).

In the Biblical concept, the daylight part was divided into 12 hours. Jesus said: “…are there not twelve hours in a day?” The time of daylight; from sunrise to sunset was divided into twelve equal parts. Thus, an hour was not a fixed time-capsule, but varied in length according to the time of year. Thus, and hour was an “elastic” concept. Midnight was the middle of the time period between sunset and sunrise, and not “12 o’ clock”.
The next day started at evening, not at midnight, or 12 o’ clock.
“It was evening and it was morning, the first day…” night comes first, then the day.
The above just demonstrates how much work the enemy has put into scrambling and confusing things for us. As we are well aware, he has put similar efforts into scrambling our concept of the cosmology, and just about everything else inside of that.

Let’s ask ourselves the following questions critically:

What does the cosmology look like?
What does the earth look like?
What do the seas look like?
Where is “the North” really?
What direction is North really?
What is the deal with “True North” versus “Magnetic North”? Is magnetic North the real deal; while “True” North leads us to a place hundreds of miles away, where there is nothing but sea and ice?
Are “the North” and the direction “North” the same thing, or do they represent two different concepts in the Bible?

I find two distinct concepts called “North” in the Scriptures (a subject for a later study):

1. North as a specific place, God’s mountain (centre of ancient world maps)
2. North as a direction from which wind comes (North quarter of corner)

The West – how does this relate to Antarctica?

Please read the following extracts form 1 Enoch (printed further below), paying specific attention to the following as you read:

• There is a region at the extremities of the earth called the West.
• It is here that the sun sets.
• It is here that there are mountains of various metals.
• It is here where there is land with places under its soil that burn, with valleys and rivers of burning fire and molten heat, fire and boiling and burning waters. (Compare Book of Revelation - lake of fire and brimstone). From all the fire and heat under the soil the waters on the surface are also boiling and burning.
• It is here that the fallen angels were to be imprisoned for 70 generations. Then they shall “ascend”.
• When they ascend from this prison that place shall become frozen.
• At the consummation of the judgment these frozen waters will once again melt, boil and become a burning lake of fire, and these angels will be cast into the abyss/lake of fire where they will be imprisoned for eternity, together with ungodly men who denied God.

1 Enoch:

23:1-4 From thence I went to another place to the west of the ends of the earth. And I saw a burning fire which ran without resting, and paused not from its course day or night but (ran) regularly. And I asked saying: 'What is this which rests not?' Then Raguel, one of the holy angels who was with me, answered me and said unto me: 'This course of fire which thou hast seen is the fire in the west which persecutes all the luminaries of heaven.'

17:5-7 And they took me to the living waters, and to the fire of the west, which receives every setting of the sun. And I came to a river of fire in which the fire flows like water and discharges itself into the great sea towards the west. I saw the great rivers and came to the great river and to the great darkness, and went to the place where no flesh walks.

52:2 I had been carried off in a whirlwind and they had borne me towards the west - There mine eyes saw all the secret things of heaven that shall be, a mountain of iron, and a mountain of copper, and a mountain of silver, and a mountain of gold, and a mountain of soft metal, and a mountain of lead.

10:11-14 And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Samjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them.

67:4-13 And He will imprison those angels, who have shown unrighteousness, in that burning valley which my grandfather Enoch had formerly shown to me in the west among the mountains of gold and silver and iron and soft metal and tin. And I saw that valley in which there was a great convulsion and a convulsion of the waters. And when all this took place, from that fiery molten metal and from the convulsion thereof in that place, there was produced a smell of sulphur, and it was connected with those waters, and that valley of the angels who had led astray mankind burned beneath that land. And through its valleys proceed streams of fire, where these angels are punished who had led astray those who dwell upon the earth. But those waters shall in those days serve for the kings and the mighty and the exalted, and those who dwell on the earth, for the healing of the body, but for the punishment of the spirit; now their spirit is full of lust, that they may be punished in their body, for they have denied the Lord of Spirits and see their punishment daily, and yet believe not in His name. And in proportion as the burning of their bodies becomes severe, a corresponding change shall take place in their spirit for ever and ever; for before the Lord of Spirits none shall utter an idle word. For the judgement shall come upon them, because they believe in the lust of their body and deny the Spirit of the Lord. And those same waters will undergo a change in those days; for when those angels are punished in these waters, these water-springs shall change their temperature, and when the angels ascend, this water of the springs shall change and freeze. And I heard Michael answering and saying: ' This judgement wherewith the angels are judged is a testimony for the kings and the mighty who possess the earth.' Because these waters of judgement minister to the healing of the body of the kings and the lust of their body; therefore they will not see and will not believe that those waters will change and become a fire which burns for ever.

Thus, the book of Enoch explicitly describes at the extremities of the earth in the West, a land with valleys and rivers of fire burning under its soil. These become frozen over when the fallen angels ascend from it for the period of judgment. These frozen waters will become fire again, and this place will burn for eternity.

Today we know of no such place; do we? But let us look at some ancient maps.
The first is that produced by Urbano Monte in 1587. (linked below)
https://www.davidrumsey.com/blog/2017/1 ... re-of-1587

This is a very large map that has been made interactive for browsing. Click on the link, and then click on the map and it will open that area, and you can zoom in, or move over the map, and read all the details. This will be the best way in which to follow what I am referring to, since inserting pics are too small for visible detail. The markings are in antique Italian, so many words are not found in modern Italian (eg. using Google translator), but some correspond to Catalan, some to Spanish, and even some to French. So using a translator alternatively trying all four these languages usually yields results, so that meanings of words can be deduced.

Monte’s world map 1587

Note the directions on this map… the tip of Africa points South, and the Tip of “South America” points West, the tip of India points East. North is top, left. Consider for how long India has been called “the East”, the Americas “the West”, Africa has been called “the South” etc. The queen of the South refers to the queen of Sheba which came from Africa.

The particular area of interest for this discussion is the bottom left corner of this map, which is identified as the West. Here is an enlarged image thereof:
102 Tierra1.jpg
(211.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The directional decal points East-West, and indicates the Sun in red (setting sun).

In our modern terms the southernmost part of South America lies in this direction, and the land coloured in red is designated “Terra del Fuego” which means land of fire.

This landmass is not covered by ice at the time of this map, and one can find a lot of detail about the land when zooming in on the interactive online map.

Below follows a screenshot of a further enlarged area with the tip of South America and Tierra del Fuego, with the Strait of Magellan inbetween.
103 Tierra2.jpg
(209.55 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Another ancient map, the Piri Reis Map, compiled by a Turkish Admiral in 1513, also shows the coastline of what is today called Antarctica without ice, and with numerous details.

A televised interview with Admiral Richard E. Byrd also contains some interesting points. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

Admiral Byrd refers to the land at the extremity of the Americas as “the South Pole”. In other words, what he is referring to, is the West on this map, the land beyond the extremity of today’s South America (video at 2:00 min)

He says the islands just north of Antarctica are part of Antarctica, and are just south of Cape Horn. (5:25) Thus, according to him Antarctica almost touches South America (contrary to modern maps which place considerable distance inbetween).

He says there are mountains full of minerals, and uncovered by ice, that are of great importance as mineral resources.

Compare: 1 Enoch 52:2 52:2 I had been carried off in a whirlwind and they had borne me towards the west -There mine eyes saw all the secret things of heaven that shall be, a mountain of iron, and a mountain of copper, and a mountain of silver, and a mountain of gold, and a mountain of soft metal, and a mountain of lead.

Overlaying Enoch, ancient world maps, and Admiral Byrd’s testimony, and referencing all that to recent discoveries in West Antarctica, I propose the following:

• The land that is today still known as Tierra del Fuego and the adjacent Antarctic at the extremity of South America, is indeed the Land of Fire, the West, where the sun sets, and that which is emphatically described in the book of Enoch. This area is today called “West Antarctica”.
• This land burning underneath has been the prison of the fallen angels for seventy generations, as Enoch stated.
• This land used to still be free of ice, and was called “the land of fire” until fairly recently (until at least the early 17th century).
• The mountains of metal that Enoch refers to are the same as confirmed by Admiral Byrd.
• This land has since become frozen, and thus the fallen angels must have ascended from it as Enoch prophesied.
• The sudden leaps in technology, starting with the industrial revolution, have been made possible by the resurgence of knowledge and technology of the fallen, who have been released for the period of judgment.
• Since the industrial revolution we have seen exponential acceleration in the direction of evil. It very quickly permeated the whole world with occult principles and lies. We saw the rise of darwinism, eugenics, communism and fascism, humanism, the Nazi empire (who publically acknowledged that they were helped, and given knowledge by other entities), nuclear fusion, technocracy, genetic tampering, transhumanism.
• This land will soon unfreeze, melt, and return to its former state of fire and brimstone, ready to receive the subjects of the soon coming consummation of the judgment – this now seems to be happening as we speak. Scientists have recently discovered to their shock and amazement that the Antarctic is suddenly the place with the highest underground volcanic action in the world!
https://www.livescience.com/60133-volca ... ctica.html

1 Enoch 67:13 ...they will not see, and will not believe that those waters will change and become a fire which burns for ever

This article is continued in part 2
Robot Kontroler

Re: Antarctica: A closed system and a very deep rabbit hole - part 1

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Wow Paul! Mind... blown!!!
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬