Truth and Apathy

Now that you've been enabled to see past the deception, what are you going to do with this TRUTH?

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

DaveyT
Site Admin

Truth and Apathy

Post by DaveyT »

In my own heart, I cannot simply bury the truth of this true Biblical cosmology in the ground. I cannot live my life having this knowledge, living my life afraid of what anyone may think. God has opened my eyes for a purpose and if this truth results in my personal undoing, so be it.

"Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents." Matthew 25:24-28

This video below speak wonderfully the thoughts I treasure in my heart about this gift from God:

Paul Zietsman

Re: Truth and Apathy

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Amen Brother, keep strong in Christ!