Perspective Demo

Is Social Media responsible for this growing movement or is it in fact Divine Revelation?

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

yafer

Perspective Demo

Post by yafer »

A video demonstrating how the Laws of Perspective work. Best viewed in fullscreen, 1080p, with screen brightness turned up.

It is a fact that you can see further at higher altitudes. Globe-believers often try to argue that this would only be the case on a Globe. But the fact is, higher altitude lets you see further across a Flat Plane as well.
Attachments
perspective-60.mp4
(96.24 MiB) Downloaded 86 times
Last edited by yafer on January 8th, 2022, 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DaveyT
Site Admin

Re: Perspective Demo

Post by DaveyT »

That's a cool video. Thanks for uploading it.
Liked it so much, I mirrored it on my YouTube channel. Here's the Link:

I don't know if you realized it or not when making that video that you are also explaining the rising and setting of the Sun and Moon.
Very helpful for those trying to find answers to the many shill's out there.

When you have time, please go the "Introduce Yourself" forum at the top of the opening page and tell us a little about yourself and your journey for TRUTH.

Blessings to you as you seek Him,
DaveyT
yafer

Post by yafer »

Thanks for mirroring it, Dave. Much appreciated.

Yes, Perspective goes a long way toward explaining the appearance of the Sun and Moon. There are some Flat-Earthers who insist Perspective is sufficient all by itself, however I have become convinced that Atmospheric Lensing and Refraction effects play a big part as well. The video mentions a couple links to other videos. Here they are:

Flat Earth Refraction Computer Model:
https://tv.gab.com/channel/yafer/view/f ... b06dc230cf

Homemade physical model, courtesy of the late Rob Skiba (RIP):
https://tv.gab.com/channel/yafer/view/a ... 79e16d8ee8
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Very interesting these videos, thank you so much! They do explain some of the effects we observe.