Hi beautiful people

Tell us a little about yourself
This discussion board was made so that like-minded Christians might have a place to connect, learn from and encourage one another. Christian Flat Earth Testimonies are especially appropriate here.
Embarae

Hi beautiful people

Post by Embarae »

I am a loyal faithful servant and daughter of God. Since the age of 5 I have known of this Creator but I dd not always walk in the righteous path that was meant to be. I would find that smooth path that in which is so followed and easy but that path was always guided and kept me safe from harms way as Jesus walked with through all the storms I went in. I have come out now after sooo many years of lost as the prodigal son and running as Jonah. I had that Saul/Paul conversion where I actually saw in the spirit the Angel of Light. That was a Awe moment and a surprising one too at the age of 13.
As I have read Genesis over and over new tidbits have been shown to me also and one of those would be the flat earth.
I let it sit on the self for a while before digging deeper in the meaning. God tells us to search all things. I did.
Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of this forum. I am tired of being alone in deeper understandings. :D

DaveyT
Site Admin

Re: Hi beautiful people

Post by DaveyT »

Welcome Sister, so glad you've joined.
I hope this discussion will grow and you will be able to meet more beautiful people.
Enjoy the content and contribute and make suggestions if you like.

Blessings to you in the Name above every name, Jesus Christ our Lord

Robot Kontroler

Re: Hi beautiful people

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Welcome Embarae!
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬