Greetings

Tell us a little about yourself
This discussion board was made so that like-minded Christians might have a place to connect, learn from and encourage one another. Christian Flat Earth Testimonies are especially appropriate here.

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

Halle

Greetings

Post by Halle »

Hello,
I saw a link to this forum in youtube comments and I hope it's active! Reminds me of the glorious 90's before the internet became so hateful.
Anyway, I became a "flat-earther" about 3 yrs. ago when I became a Christian and started reading the Bible. Before turning to Christ, I spent a lifetime studying and practicing occultism and it was plain to see the Luciferian and occult teachings in worldly "science" and God's truth being hidden to the world.
Hope to make some new friends and have some good discussiins!
God Bless,
Halle
DaveyT
Site Admin

Re: Greetings

Post by DaveyT »

Welcome Halle,

Thanks for registering on this discussion board.
Please feel free to add anything you believe will benefit the group. That's the purpose in part, but mostly its so you can be encouraged by other like-minded Christians. The Lord knows we are always in need of that. If you know any other Christians who believe in Biblical cosmology or even those who may not yet be convinced, we welcome both.

I will do my best to make sure this board remains cordial. All post will be moderated until each user has proven themselves respectful to the other users. After their 3rd post, they will be able to have them added immediately, without moderator approval.

I look forward to your contribution here.

In Christ,
David
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Welcome brother, we look forward to hear from you
Robot Kontroler

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Welcome! :)
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬