Greetings!

Tell us a little about yourself
This discussion board was made so that like-minded Christians might have a place to connect, learn from and encourage one another. Christian Flat Earth Testimonies are especially appropriate here.

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

FearNaught

Greetings!

Post by FearNaught »

Hello everyone!

I go by Knowledge Scavenger on Youtube, and I have a blog, Bible study site, and book site. I am a Christian above all, a science nerd secondly, and have been in various forums and other venues on both topics for decades.

I've been into deep Bible study for 45 years now, and my first "conspiracy" interest was the age of the earth, and I was always intrigued by the extra-Biblical works. During the 70s and 80s I also looked into Freemasonry and UFOs. 9/11 was of course a big wake-up call, and it was about that time that I also learned of chemtrails. Flat earth came to my attention about 3 years ago, and I kind of slid into it rather than having some shock or resistance that many have had. I still keep fellow FEers (and Christians) to high standards of evidence though.

My educational and work background has been in computer software and electronics, and I've been a web developer (self-employed) for most of the last 20 years, though I'm in the process of retiring.
Robot Kontroler

Re: Greetings!

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Welcome to the forum! Very glad to have you here. Sounds like you can bring valuable contribution to our discussions. I look forward to getting to know you better. I will check out your YouTube channel.

Shalom!
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
FearNaught

Post by FearNaught »

Thanks! Glad to be here.
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Welcome to the forum!
FearNaught

Post by FearNaught »

Thank you! :)
Caleb4life

Post by Caleb4life »

Hey there dear sister!

Welcome! I subscribed to your YouTube channel and got a real kick out of your “To my critics” note! :lol:

Great sense of “holy” humor (in my opinion), which is much needed and refreshing in these evil days.

Blessings on your labors and looking forward to learning from you!

Caleb
FearNaught

Post by FearNaught »

Thank you! Yeah, we have to laugh or we'd cry, right? God bless. 8-)