Sun simulator

NASA deceit, Quantum witchcraft, key figures through the centuries and more

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

BigLars

Sun simulator

Post by BigLars »

What if they are using the sun simulator to increase the suns heat to justify chemtrails?
DaveyT
Site Admin

Re: Sun simulator

Post by DaveyT »

Great Question:
I don't know what is going on with the sun but I do know that twenty years ago I could spend more than fifteen minutes in the sun without worrying about getting burned. Not so anymore. Many have noticed the sun doesn't shine yellow anymore but white instead. There is something going on, that for sure.
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Here is a video with proof of the sun simulator, and how it works...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU6J9Py2j2E&t=27s
Robot Kontroler

Post by Robot Kontroler »

So I recognize there is ample evidence that sun simulators may be in use. I have a pretty decent telescope with solar filters that allow me to view the sun in the visible light spectrum. I also have the ability to photograph the sun. I have spent a great deal of time watching the sun, yet I have never seen anything in front of the sun or anything that might be blocking or modifying it's light, at least in Idaho USA. If I ever see anything anomalous, I will take a picture and post it.

What should I be looking for?
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

It seems that these phenomena that have been caught on video are only visible at rare times, and only just before sunset or after sunrise
Robot Kontroler

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Unfortunately, I do not have an unobstucted view of the sun at sunrise or sunset, from my backyard where I do my viewing. Perhaps at some point, I will be able to set up my telescope in a place where I have a view of the sun when it is low on the horizon.
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬