Stars?

Just as the Copernican model has many unanswered questions, the flat, enclosed model has questions as well.
Here, we can list and discuss some of those questions.

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

Caleb4life

Stars?

Post by Caleb4life »

Hi all!

I have not done much research on this, but have seen a few neat videos.

Are stars “behind” the dome, or embedded “in” the dome, or just “in the sky” like the sun and moon, only much smaller, or further away?

The few videos I’ve seen show stars somewhat magnified using high powered lenses and they seem to almost glimmer, as if shimmering “under water”. And they look like circles.

Informative Scriptures that come to mind speak about stars in such a variety of ways that I know there is MUCH I don’t know about them!

That’s all I have time to write now, but interested to hear others thoughts.

Blessings and love in Christ Jesus!

Caleb
Robot Kontroler

Re: Stars?

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Great question, Caleb! I don't have time to go looking up all the Bible verses right now, but I can say that according to scripture, the stars are angels (messengers) and they seem to be sentient beings. They have names, they fight battles, they fall to the Earth, they sing praises... etc. Just shooting from the hip, I currently feel they may be outside the dome, in the "waters above". If you look into sonoluminescence, or the "star in a jar" experiment, you'll see that when sound is focused into water, it creates light! The stars "sing" and emit light. Of course, the most famous fallen angel's name is Lucifer, which means "light bearer".

http://hight3ch.com/sonoluminescence-is ... ar-fusion/
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Genesis says God put the stars in the firmament, which implies either embedded in, or inside. Definitely not above or behind.
Robot Kontroler

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Good point Paul! I'd forgotten about that important scripural detail.

So back to the drawing board for me, I guess.

I wonder what the dome is made of then? If t's hard, is it some form of transparent "glass"? I know there are scripures likening it to glass. But then what are these iron/nickel "meteorites" we find? Some of them have actual gemstones embedded in them. I wonder if the firmament could have openings in it where the light emitting "angels" are stationed... ?

Just thoughts.
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬