Flat Earth Is Splintering In So Many Directions, How Come?

Now that you've been enabled to see past the deception, what are you going to do with this TRUTH?

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

DaveyT
Site Admin

Flat Earth Is Splintering In So Many Directions, How Come?

Post by DaveyT »

Surprisingly to me, it seems that the BIBLICAL segment of this end times phenomenon is not the dominant segment. The truther movement is, for the most part aligning itself with the esoteric, eastern religions from the distant past. Eric Dubay is the best example of this. Is this the strategy of Satan, to divide and conquer?
Robot Kontroler

Re: Flat Earth Is Splintering In So Many Directions, How Come?

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Satan's modus operandi is to muddy the waters. Always has been... always will. The gate is wide that leads to destruction, so there are all manner of ways to get this wrong. This is why scripture must be the lens by which we test all things. If you have the truth, and mingle it with a few subtle lies, it is no longer the truth.
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
Paul Zietsman

Re: Flat Earth Is Splintering In So Many Directions, How Come?

Post by Paul Zietsman »

If he (Satan) cannot manage to uphold the lie indefinitely; he will at least attempt to control the narrative.