Biblical Cosmology In-Depth Videos

God's Creation according to the Bible

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

Robot Kontroler

Re: Biblical Cosmology In-Depth Video

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Man, that is long. I’ll read it and let you know my thoughts. Good work, friend!
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
Robot Kontroler

Still unable to watch the video. It says “Video unavailable. Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.”
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
DaveyT
Site Admin

Post by DaveyT »

Try it now
Caleb4life

Post by Caleb4life »

I did my first read through this morning, and it’s absolutely fantastic. Very succinct, and clearly written! Truly a gift from God to the saints in this hour, I believe. I plan to share it with others! Bless you brother DT!!! Praise the Lord!!!
DaveyT
Site Admin

Post by DaveyT »

You may want to wait or at least let them know that the Link is going to change. I've got some spelling and grammar issues as well as another update I want to do. This will happen in a day or two. I don't think you can update a video and keep the same link.
This is all the work of our heavenly Father. All glory goes to Him and His Son, Jesus Christ.
Caleb4life

Post by Caleb4life »

I can be patient! Let us know after your edits are complete. Bless you in your faithful labors, dear brother!
Robot Kontroler

Great work DaveyT!