Introduction new member

Tell us a little about yourself
This discussion board was made so that like-minded Christians might have a place to connect, learn from and encourage one another. Christian Flat Earth Testimonies are especially appropriate here.

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

Destiny Coach

Introduction new member

Post by Destiny Coach »

Hi. I am Destiny Coach. I live in Oshawa Ont just outside Toronto. Been Christian for 22 yrs. God pulled me out of my church of 18 yrs in 2014. I had already been few yrs into researching how world cultures throughout history was repeatedly shaped by demonic false gods all the way back to the Mysteries Religion of Babylon. Once out of church the veil lifted and I discovered the incredible lies we've been fed about everything!! God had been prompting me for years with specific questions that eventually led me to Flat Earth. I got overwhelmed with the conflicting info so I decided it didnt matter and I left the topic alone. 3 mths later God raised topic to me and I had the most incredible spiritual experience of my life. I could never deny it again. It changed everything!!!
I look forward to learning your discoveries. I am thrilled to have a community to talk to about these topics for ive been silent for 3 yrs.
Caleb4life

Re: Introduction new member

Post by Caleb4life »

Wow Destiny! That’s an amazing and encouraging testimony! Quite refreshing actually. My own personal awakening has a similar experiential aspect to it where everything changed.

It’s also a timely reminder about “what it takes” at times.

I’m in conversations with several people who are so obstinate about the reality of the Biblical earth (cosmology) and yet through much grace and mercy I’m able to stay in the conversation. Not arguing, but simply sharing in love my own experience coming to the truth. It’s a journey and by no means have I (or any of us) fully “arrived”.

In fact, personally speaking, the more I learn (and question), the more I realize how little I know! Hah!

Humbling and sobering.

But oh how sweet to know Christ Jesus, and to be growing in his grace and knowledge. Coming to him like a child! Full of wonder, awe and hopefully an increasing measure of faith.

Blessings to you and welcome!

How are things going for you as you talk with others about your testimony? Family? Friends?

Also, are you comfortable sharing a bit more detail about your experience here?

Much love,
Caleb
Robot Kontroler

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Welcome Destiny Coach! I too, have been liberated from church, back in 2016. I “get it”. I’m a man of few words, so I’ll just leave it at that. Caleb’s response reflects my sentiments. Thank you for joining the forum. I expect you’ll find it a friendly place where there are no “dumb questions”. I look forward to interacting w/you.
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
DanE

Post by DanE »

Hello Brothers (and Sisters just in case I’m being presumptuous),
Thanks for inviting me to this forum. I’m certain that the conversation will be enlightening and uplifting.
I was brought up in a Holy Spirit filled family in the Ozark Mountains of Northern Arkansas. Like many others, I drifted from the faith as a teenager because I felt as if I had been sheltered from charms of the World due to my strict, Christian upbringing. I certainly wasn’t naive or dull as a kid because I spend most of my time reading encyclopedias and other odd selections picked up by the box full at yard sales by my mother.
I partied a lot as a teen early adulthood and became addicted to weed. This plagued me for some 24 years. I was a functioning addict and was able to graduate college with honors and managed to get married and start a family. I had money, nice homes, a closet full of expensive clothes, new vehicles and went on great vacations. All the while, I was empty.
Around 2005, while in a complete slumber to the true nature of this world, I started feeling something about 9/11 didn’t add up, but since I stayed in a marijuana induced stupor most of the time, I didn’t dig into it.
My mother passed away in late 2006 and my emptiness became a full on abyss. I soon was divorced and became reckless.
I changed careers and found something that interested me greatly and increased my income by becoming involved in the Gas and Oil industry. I enjoyed the career, but I slipped farther and farther into sin.
I eventually started my own company and had remarried. Both failed miserably after a short time. I was so distraught and hated everything in life. I started using harder drugs and eventually found myself homeless, estranged from my children, addicted to drugs and literally only had change in my pocket nearly 500 miles away from my home area.
I began to pray. I felt guilty about praying because I knew in my heart how wicked I had been for so many years. I had managed to make a few dollars doing an odd job, but not enough to make it back to Arkansas. So, I went and bought some drugs and went to an illegal gambling room in Ft Worth. I hit for $400 while there. God firmly spoke to my heart and told me to go back to Arkansas, which I did.
I spent a few weeks in the small, rural town I grew up in. I dried out from the drugs, but still felt like I had dug a hole too deep to climb out of.
After a few more months, a family member was bugging me to attend church with them. I had become soured in church over the years by the constant scandals of Televangelists, pedophile priests, hypocritical “Christians” and prosperity preachers.
The constant badgering by this family member began to annoy me. Seeing that she wasn’t going to take No for an answer, I gave in simply to shut her up. On Nov 3, 2015, I attended a tiny, Pentecostal Church in the Ozarks.
I’d be lying if I said I knew what the sermon was about that Sunday morning. It was irrelevant. The conviction of the Lord was stabbing my heart and attacking me like a swarm. I was sweating profusely with clammy skin. At the end of the service during the altar call, the preacher looked right at me and said, “Don’t walk out that door today because we aren’t promised anything beyond this very moment.” Every bit of my strength and mind was fighting it. I physically tried to stay seated but I absolutely couldn’t. I stood up and went to the altar and let out 25+ years of sin and regret and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
Almost instantly, within a week, I discovered Flat Earth. I’m almost embarrassed to say this, but I saw a Facebook post by someone who was laughing at the rapper B.O.B., who had recently said that he believed the Earth was Flat. Obviously, I laughed and rolled my eyes, but to humor myself, I read the article. After reading it, I decided to see what these “morons” were basing this “stupidity” on. The first thing I ran across was Eric Dubays 200 Flat Earth truths or something like that. After watching it, I just sat in a chair for hours, in shock. I know Dubay isn’t popular among Christian brethren in the FE community, but I felt a tremendous message from God. The word TRUTH would not leave my mind. For the next several days, even at work, I was shell shocked by what I felt was divinely given unto me and I’ve never had a single doubt in the 3+ years since I was gifted the truth.
Robot Kontroler

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Welcome DanE!

Thank you for sharing your testimony. It is quite moving and inspiring. I can relate to much of what you’ve shared.

Regarding Eric Dubay, YHWH can use anyone He wants to bring His message to the world. I think we can agree that God is not finished with us yet, so He may not be finished with Dubay either.

FE is certainly an exciting Truth, but we all know that the most exciting Truth is Yeshua (Jesus). I look forward to interacting with you here.

Blessings!
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
Caleb4life

Post by Caleb4life »

Brother Dane! Praise the Lord, brother! I was just heading to bed, but read your testimony first and have been greatly encouraged! Thank you so much for sharing!