We're Giving 'Full Gospel' a Whole New Meaning

Springboard into the Gospel Message to the unbeliever and
Evangelism to your Copernican believing brethren who love the Lord

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

DaveyT
Site Admin

We're Giving 'Full Gospel' a Whole New Meaning

Post by DaveyT »

The first booklet (the firmament) is complete and has been printed. Email me a mailing address and I will send you a copy at no charge. Anyone wanting copies in bulk, tell me the quantity you want, and I will send you a price. I'm only looking at recovering the cost of printing.

The second primer is available in pdf format below.

It is titled:
Biblical Cosmology Primer
The Heavenly Luminaries (Sun, Moon and Stars)

Steven and Pastor Albert will continue their discussion of what the Scriptures reveal regarding the ancient conception of creation. I will have no copyright restrictions on this booklet and will not impose any on the first. Anyone is free to reprint as they wish.

Thank you to all who have provided assistance to this point. I couldn't have done it without you.

In Christ,
David
Attachments
Luminaries.pdf
Primer #2
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 654 times
cosmology2.pdf
Primer #1
(751.71 KiB) Downloaded 2195 times
Last edited by DaveyT on September 18th, 2018, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
FearNaught

Re: Re: We're Giving 'Full Gospel' a Whole New Meaning

Post by FearNaught »

Looks good, David.
boreas93

Post by boreas93 »

Thank you very much for your efforts intending to educate people on the truth regarding the shape of our earth. I myself also hope to be able to work in that area and for that purpose write (an) article(s)/tract(s) on that topic. Maybe we could also work together. Have you heard about tiddlywiki? Maybe that could be used to write documents regarding this. (Maybe this map here which i've put together some time ago might help you as well in your efforts: http://thebiggerpicture.tiddlyspot.com/ ... troduction)

but i have one concern: could you please explain why you put a copyright on such information? Please consider this - Paul did not put a copyright on his letters. Please reconsider your stance on this. Thanks

God bless you,
boreas93
DaveyT
Site Admin

Post by DaveyT »

Two reasons I put a copyright on it was, to prevent others from taking what I created, printing it and selling it for profit. and to make sure the other resources included just above that copyright are preserved. I am allowing re-printing of the booklet but I must be assured that these two points are observed.

I visited the link and the map is only a bunch of different size, blue and gold horizontal lines. I don't think its displaying correctly for me.
As far as working together, I would love that. My focus is to Bible believing Christians who reject true Biblical cosmology. Although I do believe that other text such as Jasher and Enoch are inspired, I cannot use them in this effort for obvious reasons.

I look forward to future dialogue with you,
In Christ,

David
DaveyT
Site Admin

Post by DaveyT »

Would you mind going to the "Introduce Yourself" forum and let everyone know a bit about your journey?
Thank you brother
DaveyT
Site Admin

Post by DaveyT »

Oh, I see it now. I enlarged it and now I see its a flow-chart of the historical paradigms of cosmology. Right?
I can see you have spent a lot of time on this and I'm going to have to look more closely.
I'm just about to get in the shower and head out for work now, but I'm very intrigued by this so far.
Do you mind if I share it with some brothers I talk to frequently?
FearNaught

Post by FearNaught »

boreas93 wrote: August 7th, 2018, 4:48 am Thank you very much for your efforts intending to educate people on the truth regarding the shape of our earth. I myself also hope to be able to work in that area and for that purpose write (an) article(s)/tract(s) on that topic. Maybe we could also work together. Have you heard about tiddlywiki? Maybe that could be used to write documents regarding this. (Maybe this map here which i've put together some time ago might help you as well in your efforts: http://thebiggerpicture.tiddlyspot.com/ ... troduction)...
From the Intro there: "Here you can find Sound Christian Doctrine (which is really rare to come by) - such as refutation of the antichristian Heresy called Eternal Security..."

Well, then I'm a heretic, nice to meet you, lol
Robot Kontroler

Post by Robot Kontroler »

Good work, David!
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
DaveyT
Site Admin

Post by DaveyT »

boreas93 wrote: August 7th, 2018, 4:48 am...but i have one concern: could you please explain why you put a copyright on such information? Please consider this...
Brother,

I am pleased to inform you that I have removed all restrictions on the new booklet and have informed readers that I will not impose them on the first. I appreciate your willingness to bring this up originally.

The 2nd primer is ready for immediate download.

I'm looking forward to your review.

In Christ,
David