Pole to Pole Flight?

A place where those skeptics who are still unconvinced of the flat Earth cosmological model can put forth their questions and seek answers in a mutually respectful way. This forum was created so that anyone new to this model can hopefully be encouraged by having personal access to correspond with veteran believers.

THE MODERATOR HAS THE LIBERTY TO DECIDE IF A MEMBER IS BEING DISRESPECTFUL, BELLIGERENT, DEMEANING, USING FOUL, PROFANE LANGUAGE OR IS BEING ABUSIVE IN ANY WAY.

*** THERE WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SUCH BEHAVIOR AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN FROM THIS DISCUSSION BOARD WITHOUT A WARNING ***

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

Robot Kontroler

Pole to Pole Flight?

Post by Robot Kontroler »

A skeptic friend of mine just presented this to me.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/pole ... index.html

Anyone care to debunk?
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
DaveyT
Site Admin

Re: Pole to Pole Flight?

Post by DaveyT »

S.F. to London - direct, no problem on the AE map
London to Cape Town - direct, no problem on the AE map
Cape Town to Auckland - that's where the deception likely takes place.
The time in flight from Cape Town to Auckland is said to be just over 14 hours. This is where they supposedly flew over the South Pole.
Maybe after they gassed the passengers, the plane landed in Antarctica for refueling without anyone aware they ever did...

This feet however, is no different than the flights we talk about flying from Santiago, Chile to Sydney.
Those flights are supposedly done every day with passengers on board. Are not those flights also supposedly around 14 hours?
Whatever they are doing to pull the wool over our eyes on those flights, they did on this one as well.
Some have said they gassed everyone asleep while the plane landed, refueled and made the passengers think the flight was just 14 hours. I don't know but what I do know is that our battle is not against flesh and blood so whatever they did on that leg of the fight, Satan is likely involved.
Robot Kontroler

Post by Robot Kontroler »

The key here, is they did not fly over the entire continent, from one side to the other, "under the globe". They just skirted the coastline, and then turned back toward New Zealand.

[
IMG_1818.PNG
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 69 times
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Celebrate Truth did a recent good video on this one…