Introduction new member

Tell us a little about yourself
This discussion board was made so that like-minded Christians might have a place to connect, learn from and encourage one another. Christian Flat Earth Testimonies are especially appropriate here.
Destiny Coach

Introduction new member

Post by Destiny Coach » November 29th, 2018, 8:10 am

Hi. I am Destiny Coach. I live in Oshawa Ont just outside Toronto. Been Christian for 22 yrs. God pulled me out of my church of 18 yrs in 2014. I had already been few yrs into researching how world cultures throughout history was repeatedly shaped by demonic false gods all the way back to the Mysteries Religion of Babylon. Once out of church the veil lifted and I discovered the incredible lies we've been fed about everything!! God had been prompting me for years with specific questions that eventually led me to Flat Earth. I got overwhelmed with the conflicting info so I decided it didnt matter and I left the topic alone. 3 mths later God raised topic to me and I had the most incredible spiritual experience of my life. I could never deny it again. It changed everything!!!
I look forward to learning your discoveries. I am thrilled to have a community to talk to about these topics for ive been silent for 3 yrs.

Caleb4life

Re: Introduction new member

Post by Caleb4life » November 29th, 2018, 8:26 am

Wow Destiny! That’s an amazing and encouraging testimony! Quite refreshing actually. My own personal awakening has a similar experiential aspect to it where everything changed.

It’s also a timely reminder about “what it takes” at times.

I’m in conversations with several people who are so obstinate about the reality of the Biblical earth (cosmology) and yet through much grace and mercy I’m able to stay in the conversation. Not arguing, but simply sharing in love my own experience coming to the truth. It’s a journey and by no means have I (or any of us) fully “arrived”.

In fact, personally speaking, the more I learn (and question), the more I realize how little I know! Hah!

Humbling and sobering.

But oh how sweet to know Christ Jesus, and to be growing in his grace and knowledge. Coming to him like a child! Full of wonder, awe and hopefully an increasing measure of faith.

Blessings to you and welcome!

How are things going for you as you talk with others about your testimony? Family? Friends?

Also, are you comfortable sharing a bit more detail about your experience here?

Much love,
Caleb

Robot Kontroler

Re: Introduction new member

Post by Robot Kontroler » November 29th, 2018, 8:52 pm

Welcome Destiny Coach! I too, have been liberated from church, back in 2016. I “get it”. I’m a man of few words, so I’ll just leave it at that. Caleb’s response reflects my sentiments. Thank you for joining the forum. I expect you’ll find it a friendly place where there are no “dumb questions”. I look forward to interacting w/you.
-Wilhelm

“For the Master יהוה does no matter unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.”
‭‭Amos‬ ‭3:7‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
http://bible.com/316/amo.3.7.ts2009