It's war

Now that you've been enabled to see past the deception, what are you going to do with this TRUTH?

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

BigLars

It's war

Post by BigLars »

We must remember not be passive, but worrior minded. Always attack and counter attack, fear is a bad spirit.
DaveyT
Site Admin

Re: It's war

Post by DaveyT »

Great post BigLars,
We must stand up for the Truth and expose the lies. That's a big reason we are here.
"...and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18b
"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [expose] them." Ephesians 5:11
Blessings,
David
BigLars

Post by BigLars »

A lot of churches now teach passive posture, we as ppl. Of the Father must fight the good fight. No fear, all hands on deck!
FearNaught

Post by FearNaught »

That must be why i chose the name I did for this board, lol.
Caleb4life

Post by Caleb4life »

While I absolutely agree that we are in a war, I constantly have to be reminded that our battle is not against flesh and blood (or even shills or trolls for that matter).

And that our “weapon” of warfare is by putting on Christ Jesus himself, as so eloquently described by Paul as the full armor of God!

Christ Jesus IS victorious, which enables us to “stand” with him in that place of victory, and love our enemies!

Love you all!

May abundant fruit of the Spirit and more saved souls be the “spoils” of our victories in the battles we engage in every day!

Truth wins!!
DaveyT
Site Admin

Post by DaveyT »

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
Matthew 10:16