What are "Satellites"?

Just as the Copernican model has many unanswered questions, the flat, enclosed model has questions as well.
Here, we can list and discuss some of those questions.

Moderators: Paul Zietsman, DaveyT

Robot Kontroler

What are "Satellites"?

Post by Robot Kontroler »

The subject of satellites has been bugging me lately. I've seen a whole bunch of videos about them, with varying opinions and speculations about how they fit into the enclosed cosmology of the Bible. NASA claims they have stuff up there in "orbit". I've personally witnessed "satellites" in the night sky for most of my life. I can't say what they are, beyond the fact that they appear to be pinpoints of white light, similar to stars, that are moving at high rates of speed. The most famous of these is the ISS. It's "orbit" can be tracked and viewed every 90 mins. or so. On one occassion just recently, I saw one of these "satellites" change direction in mid flight. This does not compute according to what I know about supposed "orbital mechanics".

So what are they?

As of today, in terms of what NASA claims to have up there, I'm leaning toward balloons. In terms of these lights that change direction, I'm leaning towards angels, either holy or fallen, and/or some form of unknown human or angelic technology. I dunno...

So here's what I ran across today. I was poking around on NASA's website and I looked up the specs on ECHO 1.

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecr ... =1960-009A

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecr ... =1960-009A

As you can see in the images below, NASA claims it to be a balloon, but they call it a "spacecraft". If space is a vacuum, then what's the point of a balloon filled with light gas such as helium or hydrogen? You can also see that the launch vehicle for this "spacecraft" was a Thor-Delta rocket. Again, what's the point of launching a balloon from a rocket? Why not just release it from Terra Firma and let it rise of it's own accord into "space"?

Now here's the really interesting part. Note the ECHO 1 orbital parameters. The lowest orbital height (periapsis) is 1524 km (947 mi). The highest (apoapsis) is 1684 km (1046 mi)!!!

Now... NASA claims the Hubble "Space" telescope is at an obital height of around 150 mi. up and the ISS is somewhere around 250 mi. up. These two "satellites" are supposedly in the vacuum of space and to my knowledge, they aren't attached to any balloons.

Or are they?

If NASA can get a balloon to an altitude of 1046 mi. in 1960, then what's preventing them from using balloons for the Hubble and ISS at much lower altitudes?

If these satellites are in the vacuum of space, then there is no need for a balloon. A balloon can only stay aloft by floating on the surface of the heavier gasses like oxygen and nitrogen in the lower layers of the atmosphere below, just like a beachball floats on the surface of the water, right? Which means balloons can't get into the vacuum of space, but only float below it. But NASA calls ECHO 1 a "spacecraft". They say it "reentered" the atmosphere, which implies that it left the atmosphere at some point, right?

So, what I think this means is that NASA is calling the upper layers of the atmosphere where the lightest gasses such as Neon, Helium and Hydrogen reside, "space". What do you think?

Am I missing something here?

There's a guy on YouTube named Robert Bassano, his channel is called "Planate Veritas", and he's done a bunch of digging on this subject. He found a company in Sweden called the Esrange Space Center, which is part of the Swedish Space Corporation.

https://www.sscspace.com/ssc-worldwide/ ... ce-center/

They launch rockets and... balloons. This page has a link to all of their balloon launch campaigns going back to 1974.

https://www.sscspace.com/news-activitie ... ctivities/

If you click on "List of all balloon launches", you'll be taken to this .pdf file.

https://www.sscspace.com/wp-content/upl ... he-web.pdf

Note that on page 6 there are five launches and the payloads are listed as "MIR" with launch dates from 1999-2000.

MIR??? Could it be possible this was the Russian Space Station of the same name? Mir's orbital apogee was 216 nmi. It was launched in 1986 and fell back to Earth in 2001. Maybe MIR is an acronym for something else and has nothing to do with the Russian Mir module, but it is certainly an odd coincidence.

If MIR and Mir are the same, how in the heck can you send a balloon to resupply the Mir module at some 200 mi. up? Well, apparently you can, because NASA did it in 1960 with ECHO 1 to over four times that altitude.

So, what do you think about all this? Is the ISS attached to a balloon? Is "space" really just a code word for the stratosphere?

All this said, if what NASA calls the ISS is truly up there, I don't see how there could be any people on it. If there truly are "astronauts" aboard, then why all the CGI fakery of the interior?

More questions than answers at this point, but this stuff is really suspicious.
IMG_1659.JPG
(116.81 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
The attachment IMG_1659.JPG is no longer available
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
‭‭Yeshayah (Isaiah)‬ ‭26:9‬ ‭TS2009‬‬
Robot Kontroler

Re: What are "Satellites"?

For some reason my second photo of the ECHO 1 specs didn't load in my original post.
Attachments
IMG_1660.JPG
(108.06 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness.”
Robot Kontroler

One more thing. Robert Bassano claims that NASA is the world's largest purchaser/consumer of Helium. I haven't verified this personally, but if true, it is certainly... curious.
Caleb4life

Post by Caleb4life »

Wow, so much information! Well done on the research dear brother!

In my experience, satellites are always such a hindrance for people considering FE Biblical cosmology for the first time. Like so many things, since we have been taught so few details about the reality of how everything works, it’s hard to “defend” (and I don’t mean from a defensive posture), or better yet “educate” others on our burdgeoning flat earth belief.

I hope to take some time to dig in on the material you shared!

Thank you so much!
Robot Kontroler

Thanks Caleb!

These are just some "thoughts" I have. I'm certainly eager to hear what others might think about the subject. There's a lot we don't know, but need to try and figure out. Putting our heads together on these things is the only way we might find answers. We're certainly not going to hear the truth from NASA or the governments of the world.
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Another angle:

I do believe some stuff are balloons, but there is definitely something besides. These things that move fast, and come around the same time, same place, every night are not balloons. There are drones up there, lots of them. Those drones use air as fuel, so they can stay up there, they do not need "re-fuelling". There are a bunch of investigative videos that clearly indicate that even modern passenger jets do not use jet fuel, they run on air.

The "fuel" thing is a ruse to keep the public paying exorbitant transportation costs, and push the global warming (fossil fuel & greenhouse gas) agenda, and curb people's energy usage ...most modern jets, turbine driven ships, power stations, and yes even formula one cars and racer bikes run on air turbines! So does powered drones and "space craft". The F1 cars and bikes have engines, but instead of using gasoline for combustive pressure, these have air turbines pumping huge volumes of pressurised air through the system to drive the pistons.There is video footage of weather making drones (that look like sci-fi space craft) that operate up there in the "clouds" as well, and they stay up there.

I will soon post some videos on all the above subjects.

As far as "satellite communications" are concerned...

1. "Orbiting" (flying in circles) drones are a reality.
2. The firmament is a good "bounce reflector" so many transmissions "beamed from space" are actually beamed from the earth and bounced back down from the firmament.

Those "geostationary" satellites onto which satellite dish antennae are directed, are most likely stationary earth transmissions bounced against the firmament.

Paul
Robot Kontroler

Wow Paul, now that is quite a thought. If that is the case, then it answers a whole heap of questions. I know that the flight path of the ISS, when translated to the AE map, shows it just making circles in the sky, like a Spyrograph. I know that it is moving way faster and with regular patterned interval, beyond what I can conceive of any balloon doing.
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

This link contains a video on a technological marvel - a turbine that runs on air www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1M7oPjlSDg&t=138s
Robot Kontroler

Paul,

So I watched the vid you linked, but I am confused. I saw a lot of footage of people building what look to be jet engines, but the video doesn't explain how these compressed air turbine engines actually work. How are they powered and how are they able to motivate a vehicle through atmosphere? I don't see how they can be a perpetual energy machine. Can you elucidate further? I am really curious. Sorry if I am dull, but I just want to understand.

Thanks brother!!!
Paul Zietsman

Post by Paul Zietsman »

Wilhelm; I will elaborate more soonest, I am a bit tied up immediately. There is a lot to this subject before it starts making sense...I cannot say I understand exactly how it all works, but there is enough to prove that modern jets do not run on liquid fuel, and the same for some other things also.
Will revert back with more soon.